Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tiresome day

The day started with me going to the doctor for a check up. If your wondering, it's about my shitty, bothersome stomach. This time i was gonna be sure to "properly" have it checked up. The former doctors i've had before totally sucked... The only things they said to me was, "unfortunately, you have a sensitive stomach, and there's nothing i can do about it". Well good for me to have a painful stomach for the rest of my life then. 
Just sayin'. It's a very stupid comment. They didn't even do tests..
But today, i got tested.. The doctor was very nice. His name was the most unusual swedish name i had ever heard. I can't remember his first name, but his surname was "Kyrling". His name kinda had some church'ness feeling to it. Just because it reflects from the swedish word "Kyrka", meaning church.
He gently talked to me about what was going on in my life, both physical and psychological. It was quite nice to talk some things out actually. At that moment, it felt good to talk to someone.
I had my blood pressure, and blood test taken. And seriously... NEVER in my life have i experienced so much blood coming out of me. The young lady from the lab took about, 8 tubes of blood from me. It was weird. She said that usually, 8 tubes of blood was nothing compared to when you donate blood. I was like oh.. okay then.

However, i did okay at the hospital. It was a nice visit. I will visit there again sometime soon. Then later on this day.. me and Billy had to help his mom to move out into another apartment. It was very tiresome. I had to clean her refrigerator and other things at the kitchen, then we carried a lot of stuffs. We ate dinner at about, 6 pm. Billy's mom ordered chinese food for four person, when there was actually seven of us. But the food was enough for us all. My stomach was so satisfied that i got stomach ache. Then i got this biggest headache, and i had to lie down, but i didn't.. cause' i wanted to help more. I also got this this pukey feeling that i always have, just that it was much more worse. The results after all the work was that my health got worse, and now i'm so deadly tired. Me and Billy are planning to sleep soon too. Presumably.. we'll be sleeping like a rock.

We have to recover our master strength! At least till tomorrow, then we must continue.... hell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment