Friday, February 17, 2012

Dreary weeks

Dreary weeks it has been, indeed. Feeling swoony from the reflections of all the artificiell folk from my surroundings. 
Having flashbacks of ma' old days ain't really entertaining. Hell it has been. Falling to the depths of my depression, this has gone way too long. The neverending hell.. or so it feels.
Having teenage experience is one of the most disturbing and disgusting thing that all of us humans has to go through. It isn't really my ideal goal of saying, im growing- and well "that's just the way of life". Sure it is. But still .. disturbing and disgusting.

Three weeks of absence from school, now that's just wrong. Oh yeah what's wrong? that may be a question.
Well the answer is... stress, bullying experiences and of course. The so-called false and disgusting people. Now.. ordinary and no-problem folks will consider this such as.. a little problem. Well hecky good for them i'd say. It may be an easy problem yes. But only if you're strong enough. Well i'm just an old weakling and that's just the ultimate fact. I'm an isolated teenage girl with her boyfriend, who's only not nice but sweet as well, and he's the last and only person i'm intending to get help from. Now you may call me, a poor person. 
The depression is slowly taking over me. Soon, i'll only be dust flowing with the wind, if I don't pucker up. Which i'm of course planning to do. Sometime...

Still, i'm a girl trying to live on my life, even though it's shitty. There's really no choice right?
But i will still hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment