Saturday, February 25, 2012

Broken bonds

I can't help but feel worthless and melancholy. Worthless about how really puny i am in every situation. Meaning me"myself" is twisted. I detest my own self in the condition. Not daring to express herself, because of the consequences. 
Feeling viscous and hatred towards everything. I can no longer connect to those i love. Disappearing, is what i feel right now.

Melancholy of how everything's turned out. The ones i love has proceeded. Even though they may not yet seen it, or.. maybe they know. Two parts of me has gone away. Far, far away. Nothing is ever the same, and there is no similarity anymore.
She no longer recognizes me, and he is no longer here. She has a more important person to be with, and he has chosen another life for himself. Childhood memories are deeply carved in me, and it is now contained empty.
There is really just me in the end, and deeply in my heart.. i know that those times, will never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment