Monday, February 27, 2012

Corrupted world

I'm not certain anymore. Please take me to a spiritual world, o' mighty someone. Or the other side, if it exists. It would enlighten my soul. This corrupted world has turned me deranged. How did it become like this. Has my spirit weekend by the humans i hate?
I shouldn't say so. Not all humans are evil. Though those who has caught my eyes, has been. All those glares, staring upon me. Those whispers, and shouting has brought me to my knees. Running was the only choice i made for myself.. and still doing. I'm not looking for conflicts. That's one of the most disgusting things that ever exists. It's like a virus, spreading in the humanity. Like all the other occurring things that is also deeply carved in the humanity. Rightly to say; racism, boasting, greediness and selfishness etc. We are all informed that those systems, will never die. It's sad indeed, but what can we do. Even if there is other people who wants to make a change, the majority still wins..

For example, if you think back to the things they were before, how was the world then. It sure is won't be the same as it is now. If you look back thousands of years ago, weren't the world peaceful then? The animals that existed then, wouldn't have been gone today. It's sad that us people, are even considering about the fortune we make, by killing living things. It doesn't make sense to me. Or the World War that occurred years ago. What will we earn from killing other people? Is it really pride? Seriously... fuck pride.
All people of color has the same rights, and same values. And all livings thing is a part of us, animals and the beautiful nature, which others cannot see..is slowly dying. We shouldn't kill living things like monsters. We should just consider about how we can survive. Yes, killing animals is also a big necessity to us in order to survive...but we shouldn't do that because of greediness or fortune. The world is better of without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment