Monday, February 27, 2012

Changes..

The sadness is too strong. It's difficult not thinking about all the things that is occurring in my surroundings. I feel like i can cry floods for eternity.. Never have i felt so deplorable in my life. Changes really came fast. My closest family member and my best friend, is leaving me.. Thinking that everything's changed, just makes me so sad and unhappy. She is now very happy at this moment, with a person who is not me, experiencing everything we have left off since childhood. Not experiencing the first time with her.. just wouldn't be the same anymore. I am no longer the most important one, and i understand that..
I am sorry for being selfish once again. Maybe growing up really means that someday, your closest loved ones.. will leave you one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment