Saturday, February 25, 2012

Disney review


Just seen Puss in Boots. I gotta say, it was a great movie. I didn't expect it to be that good. I love how they made the plot good this time. Usually the Disney movies nowadays has this, different atmosphere that is not as epic, compared to other Disney classics like Pocahontas, Mulan and The Little Mermaid etc. I'm usually not as fond in computer-animated Disney. I prefer old Disney classics like Pocahontas, which is my favorite Disney movie. I feel like they don't give out good messages from the Disney movies anymore. They only repeat them, constantly. But i do like computer-animated too, but not as much. I mean, i love Tangled a  lot.

Continuing: I love how they made Humpty Dumpty and Puss as partners, which is unexpected. Humpty as an egg, is different from Puss who's a cat, and in my opinion, it made the movie special because of that. But also because of the companionship, trust and humor they had in the film. But well y'know.. that's just my opinion. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you should watch it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment