Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Unwanted

Depression.. frustration.. taking over again. Feeling unwanted, and the no passionate love is beginning to occur. I'm probably selfish, but what should a girl do in this kind of situatuion. Sadness is the leader of my mind right now. Blocking every positive feelings.. And there i go again with the negative thoughts. I know.. i'm stupid and complicated. But to be honest, i never want to be in a relationship that will eventually, in our lifetime, be gone, or shrink in any way.. i  want to receive true, dedication and motive love from the other.. and i want it to forever maintain special. Yes. I am asking too much once again. There is no way such love exists. I'm probably  overreacting as usual. I should just let it flow.. and just go with whatever will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment