Monday, March 5, 2012

Muscle pain

Today's meeting went well. Just discussed a bit of my future, and how we will solve my situations. I gotta' say.. they still don't understand. But i understand their solutions, but i don't really see sense in them. But we shall see.. next meeting will be with my mom. After the meeting, i went home with Billy and made dinner, and then just relaxed. 

But i must say.. my whole body is sore. Wow. I can't barely move lol. Even though my body hurts as hell, i still did workouts, so i'm quite satisfied. I ate lots of fruits today, but i didn't really eat much food, which ain't good.. I ate Pyttipanna for breakfast, for you other countries that doesn't know what it is, it's a dish that consists potatoes, onions and any kind of meat or sausages and it's pan fried, usually served with egg and pickled diced beetroot and it's yummy good! 
Then i ate tacos for dinner, and i didn't even eat much of that either.  I ate only.. a half portion i think. I wasn't really that hungry today. 
Then i did a bit of cardio workouts, and buttocks and core workouts. And i must say, it feels very good! even though feeling lots of muscle pains ^^

Now, onto the bed and tomorrow's workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment