Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stronger

Wow! a new fresh start. Feeling a lot better at some point. Have been eating healthier and doing workouts. And to walk everyday is very fresh and it feels great. Hope that i will soon begin to tolerate the eff school. Going back ain't really entertaining, but what the heck. I should fight right ?
My goal this year and onwards, is to feel a lot better about myself, be stronger, healthier and reduce some weight since i gained some kilos.. nope, not good. But hell, it will be gone soon!

The not-fun part is that when i go back, there will be a lot of studies for me to catch up to. But i'll fix that too! I shouldn't think negatively all the time... i mean, people snickering and people staring just mean that their jealous and unbelievably immature right ? Then. Fuck them. I just hope that i'll manage to be stronger. Which i'm intending to be, and to do.


Today's calorie burn(walking): 325cal
Steps: 11717

No comments:

Post a Comment