Sunday, March 4, 2012

New cycle

What a good feeling, to once again start doing something to oneself. I trained, walked and jogged and did a workout. I gotta say, it feels very good. My body feels refreshed again. Earlier i felt like a fat bun, feeling sick about myself, not doing anything. But now, once again, i'm starting a new cycle. My goal is to be thinner and have a flat belly. Yes.. can you belive it.. i've gained weight for the past few months. Now i will melt it! and of course, i would like to stay in shape all the time too, and to have a good body condition. And to maybe, be happier.
My ears are still cold and my legs are kinda' sore, and i still have a bit of pain from yesterday from the workout. That will change in a moment.

Will be wonderful later when i go to bed, will be sleeping like a rock. Then tomorrow.. i will be going to the meeting.. ain't really looking forward to it. But what the heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment